InshaAllah you will find this blog useful. To learn more about relationship coaching for Muslim wives, go to my website
RSS

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Fruitful Experience

We spent a day in our local grocery store picking out a piece each of all the fruits we hadn't eaten before. SubhanAllah, this is one of the fruits that we bore from our adventure. All pun intended.

This is a pataya, also known as dragon fruit. SubhanAllah, judging by the fact that it's a prickly fruit (from the cactus family), I would've never guessed it would look like this, and be so sweet and soft to eat.

Have you eaten every single fruit available in your local grocery store at least once? Then which of the favors of your Rabb will you deny?

1 comment:

Rukhpar Mor said...

I feel like MashAllah you and your husband have such a wonderful time together. I wish I can be like this in the future when I actually get married, InshAllah.

Post a Comment