InshaAllah you will find this blog useful. To learn more about relationship coaching for Muslim wives, go to my website
RSS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The First of Many (Many, Many)

Bismillah.

Alhamdu lillah, I've started this blog as another way to reach out to all of my lovely sisters, you!

I'll be putting in reflections, tips, observations, readings, conversations and anything else that will benefit your marriage and supercharge it towards the ideals that you want bi'thnillah.

I'm starting off this blog with an excerpt from a newsletter that I recently sent out to my sisters.

Do join my mailing list so you can remain informed, and up-to-date with upcoming events and newsletters inshaAllah. You can sign up by clicking here.

Psst... I'll be announcing a brand new event this Friday inshaAllah, and I know this is going to be a great hit with you and yours-at-homes!

Wassalamu alaykum,

Fatima A. Khan
Relationship Coach for Muslim Wives

No comments:

Post a Comment